Following a Twitch channel benefits both the viewer and the content creator.
When supporting someone on this platform, giving them a follow is the easiest and most modest way of encouraging their growth.
Also, following a Twitch channel “unlocks” specific features, such as being able to chat during “Follower Only” mode, getting notifications for when the broadcaster goes live, and a lot more.
If you’re curious about how long you’ve been following someone on Twitch, this guide will teach you how to do it in just a few easy steps.
Without further ado, let’s take a look.
Table of ContentsShow
Check How Long You Follow A Twitch Channel
It’s very easy to check how long you’ve been a follower of a specific Twitch channel, thanks to third-party tools created by developers who support the platform’s growth.
A great example is the Twitch Center Follow Tool, which we’ll show you how to use right now.
- Open your browser of choice and type in “twitch.center/follow” in the URL bar, then press Enter on your keyboard, or use this link to go directly to the website.
- In the left field, type in your username or someone else’s username (it can be any account), and in the right field, type in the name of the channel (streamer name).
- Click Check Date at the bottom, and you’ll get the result.
You can repeat the same process for every other username you wish to check, as the website doesn’t have any limits and pulls the data from the Twitch servers.
There is another method that allows you to search up a user and see all the channels they’re following, along with the following date, but it includes using a different followage checker.
However, some users may prefer this approach, so let’s take a look at it too.
- Open the Twitchfollowing website in your browser of choice.
- Type in the name of the user you want to “scan” in the website’s white search bar.
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
The results are now displayed along with the following dates, which gives you useful insight into a specific user’s Twitch followage.
There you have it! You now know how to quickly and easily check the Twitch followage of a specific user, which can be quite handy if you follow a lot of channels and are curious about when you first started following them.
Checking this information is not against the Twitch Terms of Service, and you are free to do it as often as you’d like.