Discord’s single best feature has to be the ability to stream any game to dozens of people. The fact that this streaming has minimal effect on the system’s performance makes this feature even better.
However, you may have noticed that when you are trying to stream, certain games are not registered by Discord. And if you have activity status enabled, Discord won’t show what you are playing at the moment (another useful feature).
This happens because Discord does not have official support for all video games. Thankfully, there is an option to manually add games to your Discord library and below we’ll explain exactly how you can do that.
Table of ContentsShow
Adding Games To Discord Library
Adding a video game title to your library is pretty easy, just follow these steps:
- Start the video game you would like to add to your library.
- Open Discord and go into User Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and enter the Activity Status tab.
- In here, look for the button Add it!.
- If your game is running, you should be able to see that particular window and select it. After that, click Add Game.
After this, every time you start the game, Discord will automatically detect it and you’ll be able to stream it immediately.
While there, you can also enable Display current activity as a status message to show your friends/server members all of the games you are playing at the moment.
That’s it! As you can see, adding games to your Discord library is actually pretty easy.