Discord, like many other messaging and communication applications, includes a set of standard emojis.
These little icons are a very important aspect of modern online communication. They make it much easier for people to express themselves and help readers better understand the tone of messages.
These regular emojis are generally enough to express a specific idea or feeling. However, if you wish to offer additional choices for the participants of your group or include some extra uniqueness, you can utilize Discord’s feature to include personal emojis.
This article provides a useful guide to help you understand how to add your emojis to Discord.
Table of ContentsShow
Adding Custom Emojis To A Discord Server
To incorporate personalized emojis to your Discord server, follow these steps:
- With your server open on Discord, find the server logo on the left, right-click it, and select Server Settings
- On the left, you will see numerous different settings tabs. Select the Emoji tab
- In the emoji menu, click the blue Upload Emoji button on the top right
- Upload the image or animated GIF you want to use as an emoji!
By following these steps, you should have successfully added an emoji to your Discord server. The process is very simple and can be repeated to add more emojis.
To utilize the recently included emoji, access any textual channel in the server, tap the emoji symbol on the bottom right, and designate your server as a category on the left. This tab will display all the accessible visuals and animated gifs you can opt for!
Don’t forget, you can also utilize these unique emojis to respond to messages on the server.
It’s crucial to mention:
- The image/GIF must not exceed 256Kb in size.
- The emoji’s name must be at least 2 characters long
- The name cannot contain a space
- You can upload a maximum of 50 images and 50 animated GIFS.
With this information in mind, you can go ahead and begin uploading any emojis that you want on your server to personalize your Discord experience even more!