Discord is largely a safe place online. Definitely a lot safer and less toxic than many other online platforms or communities on the internet.
One of the reasons why you can keep Discord mostly toxic-free is because banning people is just two clicks away.
But what if you block someone by accident or if you think it’s time to lift the block?
This guide will show you how you can unblock someone on Discord.
Let’s have it!
Table of ContentsShow
How To Unblock Users On Desktop
To unlock a person on Discord, follow these steps:
- Open Discord.
- Click on Home.
- Click on Friends and then open the Blocked tab. This is where you can see all of the users you’ve blocked by now.
- Find the user you want to unblock and click on the unblock button.
Yes, it is that simple!
How To Unblock Users On Android
However, not quite as straightforward when using an Android device. Hence, here’s an additional detailed tutorial for unfriending individuals while using your mobile device.
- Open Discord on your phone and click on your profile picture (bottom-right on the app).
- Next, you’ll want to go to My Account.
- A bit unintuitive, but right under your account information, you will see Blocked Users. Click on that.
- This is your list of blocked users. Choose wisely which people you want to unblock!
How To Block Someone On Discord
Just in case you unblock someone by accident, here is a quick guide on blocking people:
- With Discord open, head to a server where you will be able to find this user.
- Right-click their name and select Block.
- Confirm by clicking on the red Block button.