Discord is the perfect VoIP platform on which you can easily send private messages, channel-wide messages, meet friends, stream, and gather in groups to play your favorite games.
If you want to make yourself more recognizable to your teammates, you should consider adding a unique Discord profile picture.
To quickly do that, follow this simple step-by-step guide.
Table of ContentsShow
Changing Discord Profile Picture
Before you start following these steps, we recommend that you already have your chosen image ready. The recommended profile picture size is 128 x 128 pixels but, if you upload something larger, Discord will automatically resize it for you.
- Launch Discord
- Open User Settings by clicking the small cogwheel icon on the bottom left of your screen.
- Enter the My Account tab and click the Upload Avatar button
- Go to the image location, select your chosen image and click Open
- A new window will appear, where you can use a slider to Zoom In and Zoom Out
- Once the image is positioned properly in the circular frame, select Apply
Again, try to use an image that’s small enough to fit into the circle. Other than that, the process is very simple, as you can see. Follow the above guide, and you’ll be able to successfully change your avatar/profile picture on Discord.